Part Time/ Full Time, Seasonal, Shift Work (25-40 hrs/wk overtime available but not mandatory)
Who we are:
C & V Income Tax Services is a professional tax service office, operating in London, Ontario since 1988. We specialize in the preparation of personal, business, partnerships, final and trust income tax returns. Our experienced and highly trained tax advisors consult with clients on all aspects of Canada Revenue Agency’s compliance and regulatory legislation.
C & V Income Tax Services was created in 1988 to meet the needs of our community and has grown to be the
most highly awarded local income tax company, winning Best of London, Top Choice, and ThreeBestRated.com awards, among others. Our core values of Honesty, Ethics, Respect, Personal Happiness, and Compassion are weaved into everything we do.
Who you are:
You are the equivalent to an air traffic controller in an office setting - in constant communication with clients and team members to help ensure the smooth flow of everyday work and the overall operations of the company. You have a firm understanding of the Privacy Act, are organized and capable of completing repetitive tasks efficiently and accurately and handling large volumes of work in a professional manner.
What you will be doing:
● Assisting clients by triaging requests and determining which service(s) they require.
● Forwarding them to appropriate team members and assigning them to the client tracking system.
● Assisting internal team members as needed.
● Assisting with document management including, filing and distributing.
● Performing light office cleaning as required (including disinfecting).
What you bring:
● High school Diploma. (Post-secondary education is an asset.)
● Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a professional services firm as the initial point of contact.
● Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite as well as other business software programs.
● Ability to exercise tact, courtesy and diplomacy with a positive attitude.
● Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
● Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines when faced with multiple/competing tasks.
You are available and willing to work weekdays, evenings, and Saturdays from February through April.
Benefits include performance bonuses plus catered meals, incentives and more. We are an equal-opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion in our workplace.
We thank all who apply, however only those selected to move forward in our recruitment process will be contacted.
COVID-19 considerations: Masks are worn within the office at all times, barriers are in place, and regular sanitization is carried out.