We are seeking an energetic individual for a part-time position, evenings and Saturdays, in a fast paced income tax firm. We are currently offering a seasonal contract. We are an award winning family run company with deep community involvement and social responsibility. We make a difference one tax return at time!
We are looking to add to our diversely talented team. Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude and can easily work independently, as well as a part of our epic team! Our enthusiasm for what we do is contagious!
At C & V Income Tax Services we care! We care about each other; we care about our clients; we care about the product that we produce and the service that we provide; we care about the industry as a whole and we care about the community in which we live and serve.
A C & V professional should have all the following characteristics:
- Strong work ethic
- Thrive on challenges
- Positive Outlook
- Team Orientated
Your positive attitude, sparkling personality, and confidence will shine through as you communicate with many new and returning clients each day. Those days will be filled with phone calls, emails, and updating information so their files can move forward.
What you’ll be doing:
- Answer multi-line phone system and handle basic tax questions;
- Take messages from the machine and action the information or request;
- Monitor and action incoming emails for two or more email addresses;
- Assist clients via phone, and/or email as needed;
- Direct clients to complete forms;
- Enter information provided by clients into software (training will be provided);
- Access CRA online systems as requested;
- Place outgoing calls to request additional information from clients;
- Maintain and follow up on files on hold;
- Manage documents to ensure files are complete and in the correct location;
- Light cleaning (opening and closing duties shared with others)
A successful candidate will have:
- Ability to speak English fluently;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Sound judgment regarding confidential and sensitive matters;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts;
- Minimum 1 year previous experience in a reception or related client-facing role;
- Basic knowledge of Canadian tax-related issues is an asset.
What you can expect:
- Amazing, supportive co-workers
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive wages with Overtime Pay
- Surprise treats, snacks, and occasional catered meals
Sounds great, doesn’t it? So what’s next?
Follow the Link below to apply on our website or forward your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors.