Energetic individual wanted for a multi faceted role in a fast paced income tax firm!
We are an award winning family run company with deep community involvement and social responsibility. We make a difference one tax return at time! We are looking to add to our diversely talented team. Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude, can easily work independently as well as a part of our epic team and is eager to join a team of amazing professionals! Our enthusiasm for what we do is contagious!
What you’ll be doing:
A typical day may include any of the following: client interactions including inquiries in person and via email, receiving payments, reviewing completed tax returns and presenting income tax results to our amazing clients, document management, responding to CRA inquiries, assisting other team members, income tax preparation, and bookkeeping.
Our office completes personal tax returns, non-corporate self employed business and HST returns, rental properties as well as estate and trust returns. We also provide some bookkeeping and payroll services. We work various shifts throughout the year.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Experience using Profile & Quickbooks
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts
- Ability to Prioritize, Multi-Task and Problem solve
- Practical experience in completing tax returns
- Bookkeeping experience is an asset
- Customer service experience
- A can-do positive attitude and a willingness to learn
What you can expect in return:
- Amazing supportive co-workers
- Extensive training program
- Competitive wages
- 4% vacation pay
- Overtime pay
- Fridays off in the summer and fall
Sounds great, doesn’t it? So what’s next?
Click the button to apply online. Or forward your resume and cover letter to our office via the following email email@example.com. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors.