C & V Income Tax Services is a company built on a foundation of positive relationships with our team, community and our clients. Our team has built long-term client relationships by always delivering high quality and expert accounting and financial solutions.
At C & V Income Tax Services we care! We care about each other; we care about our clients; we care about the product that we produce and the service that we provide; we care about the industry as a whole and we care about the community that we live and serve in.
We are a fast paced and well established London-based company. Since our inception, we have proudly watched our clients grow and prosper through positive word-of-mouth referral at the hands of happy, satisfied customers.Our team of professionals are passionate about what we do and we love the people we are fortunate to work with and serve on a daily basis. Our enthusiasm for what we do is contagious!
At C & V Income Tax Services, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a company we want to help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive – both professionally and personally. After 32 years of serving the London community, our practice continues to grow and is now building on our awesome foundation. Join our epic team during these exciting times and grow with us.
A C & V professional should have all the following characteristics:
- Strong work ethic
- Thrive on challenges
- Positive Outlook
- Team Orientated
- Review Canadian tax filings T1 Tax Returns (including Business/ Rental/ Final Return) prepared by staff;
- Manage staff in the tax group and provide daily guidance and coaching;
- Support and mentor firm staff in respect of tax matters;
- Assist in teaching Tax Course;
- Assist in recruitment and training;
- Offer tax planning services to clients;
- Research tax issues and prepare memoranda;
- Identify client service opportunities;
- Participate in special engagements;
A successful candidate will have:
- 5 years progressive experience with T1 Personal Tax;
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in a Managerial role;
- Sound technical knowledge of Canadian tax-related issues;
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills;
- Sound judgment regarding confidential and sensitive matters;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and consistently meet deadlines;
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts
- Ability to Prioritize, Multi-Task and Problem solve
- Experience working with accounting and tax software such as Profile and Quickbooks
- T3 tax knowledge an asset;
What you can expect:
- Amazing supportive co-workers
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive wages/Salary with Overtime Pay
- Medical Benefits
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Three day weekends in the summer and fall
Sounds great, doesn’t it? So what’s next?
Follow the Link below to apply on our website or forward your Cover Letter and Resume to the email address below. Be sure to note where you saw this posting.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors.