Energetic individual wanted for a multi faceted role in a fast paced income tax firm. We are currently offering a seasonal contract. We are an award winning family run company with deep community involvement and social responsibility. We make a difference one tax return at time!
We are looking to add to our diversely talented team. Our ideal candidate has a positive attitude and can easily work independently, as well as a part of our epic team! Our enthusiasm for what we do is contagious!
Job Type / Category
Our office completes personal tax returns, non-corporate self employed business and HST returns, rental properties as well as estate and trust returns. We also provide bookkeeping and payroll services. We work various shifts with full time hours available to eager candidates.
What you’ll be doing:
A typical day may include any of the following: tax preparation, document control, client interactions including inquiries in person and via email, receiving payments, reviewing completed tax returns and presenting income tax results to our amazing clients.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
What we require:
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a tax preparer or in a similar role
- Experience using Profile software
- Experience using Quickbooks software
- Experience using Google Suite (Email, Docs, Sheets)
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Ability to Prioritize, Multi-Task and Problem solve
- Practical experience in completing tax returns
- Bookkeeping experience is an asset
- Customer Service experience is an asset