PT, Seasonal, Shift Work (25-40 hrs/wk)
Who we are:
C & V Income Tax Services is a professional tax service office, operating in London, Ontario since 1988. We specialize in the preparation of personal, business, partnerships, final and trust income tax returns. Our experienced and highly trained tax advisors consult with clients on all aspects of Canada Revenue Agency’s compliance and regulatory legislation.
C & V Income Tax Services was created in 1988 to meet the needs of our community and has grown to be the most highly awarded local income tax company, winning Best of London, Top Choice, and ThreeBestRated.com awards, among others. Our core values of Honesty, Ethics, Respect, Personal Happiness, and Compassion are weaved into everything we do.
Who you are:
You have a personality that quickly puts people at ease and you are enthusiastic about helping others. You make a positive and lasting impact as everyone’s first point of contact with the company. Given your previous experience in a similar role, you are skilled at establishing a welcoming, warm and professional atmosphere for clients, staff, visitors and everyone else that you deal with. You will assist with the administration of the office and support an amazing team who is dedicated to providing world class customer service.
What you will be doing:
● Managing a multi-line phone system and answering general questions.
● Retrieving messages from voicemail and forwarding the information or request to staff members.
● Monitoring and forwarding emails from multiple email addresses to staff members.
● Assisting clients by referring the appropriate staff member to them.
● Assisting team members as required.
● Performing other administrative duties as required.
● Light cleaning (opening and closing duties shared with others)
What you bring:
● High School Diploma (post secondary education is an asset).
● Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a reception or related client-facing role.
● Adept at managing a multi-line phone system and multiple email addresses.
● Confidence using MS Office Suite and Google Suite.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
You are available and willing to work weekdays, evenings, and Saturdays from February through April.
Benefits include performance bonuses plus catered meals and incentives. We are an equal-opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion in our workplace.
We thank all who apply, however only those selected to move forward in our recruitment process will be contacted.
COVID-19 considerations: Masks are worn within the office at all times, accessible protective barriers are in place, and regular sanitization is carried out.